Add More Men

By C. Margery Kempe

I just finished the third installment in the Man City ménage series and this time it’s all male! It’s also a Christmassy theme, by request from my publisher. It will be out November 22, 2013. Of course the first words if the story are the main character Martin thinking, I hate Christmas!

Do you like M/M? Or in this case, M/M/M? Who would you want to picture together?

I figured since I’m in the manly mood, I should give the Friday Fun over to sexy men. So here’s a few: who would you add?

Don’t forget to follow Lady Smut (see the button on the right).

October 4, 2013 at 9:12 am

Oooh. Is it hot in here? Somebody get me a fan, quick! Or maybe a cool glass of Lipton iced tea. 🙂

What a delicious way to start the day, Margery! It’s funny, I haven’t thought about that fight scene in Eastern Promises for awhile now, but is it ever awesome! And I’d never seen many of the others, including the iced tea ad. Great!

October 4, 2013 at 9:14 am

And by the way, M/M scenes? They’re Mmmmmm. 🙂

• LizEverly
    October 4, 2013 at 12:01 pm

What a sizzling post! Really love the hottest men in Bollywood! Fanning myself!

• C. Margery Kempe
    October 10, 2013 at 4:42 am

Reblogged this on C. Margery Kempe and commented:

Kind of speaks for itself!

• Kemberlee Shortland
    October 10, 2013 at 5:02 am

I love that Hugh Jackman commercial. I’ve seen him in interviews and he seems to have a very fun personality. Shows in the commercial . . . if that’s possible?

As for M/M erotica for women . . . I don’t usually read it, but I wonder what the attraction is for men who enjoy reading men on men sex. Is it a similar thing to men reading F/F sex? Curious mode switched on.

• C. Margery Kempe
      October 10, 2013 at 8:30 am

Most men who read M/M are gay. But yeah, women read M/M for the same reason men read F/F — more of what you love to see! I’ve actually written about this over at Teach Me Tonight, where I mention Joanna Russ’ study of slash fiction back in the 80s, too often overlooked.

• Kemberlee Shortland
        October 10, 2013 at 8:43 am

I was referring to the comment about M/M erotica being written by women for women. And I wonder what gay men think about straight women enjoying M/M erotica and romance.

Excellent article at TMT!

• C. Margery Kempe
    October 10, 2013 at 8:50 am

Opinions vary: some think that slash romance fetishises LGBT and is exploitive; some think it’s not a problem, but not of much interest; some read it. But I think there’s little doubt that a lot of M/M is written as fantasy for het women.