By Liz Everly and the Lady Smut Bloggers.
Hello, Sexy! Happy Saturday! Come along with the Lady Smut Bloggers as we present to you some fun and informative reads from the internet.
Fifteen places to have sex before you die.
A fabulous discussion on Dear Author this week about mixing the personal and the professional and writing books reviews.
Scarlett Parrish on the “snake oil that is paying for promo.”
A not-entirely-serious guide to using Twitter as a writer
How much better if it would have been if her dancers had also decided they’d had enough of that crap?
More reasons to feel uncomfortable while promoting your writing.
Yet another thing to worry about: your vagina is too brown!
Proof that we have advanced as a species. Six insane sex myths that used to be taught as truth.
Transgender model says, “hey Victoria’s Secret. Hire me!”
Forget generic box haircolors. This company says they’ll customize a color just for you.
Need a cuddle? Head to Madison, WI and the Snuggle House.
No more airstrips! The Gloss reports that women are finally rebelling against bikini wax.
More women are hooking up. But are they getting off?
P.S. don’t forget to subscribe to LS. You know you want to. Cmon.
Share This Article
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.