Game of Thrones HAWTness

5 Aug

By Liz Everly

You know by now that I’m not a regular TV watcher (shh, don’t tell Kiersten, our TV expert at Lady Smut). But this summer I’ve become a bit of a binge TV series watcher. And as I understand it, this is how many people are watching TV these days. I’ve finally gotten into the Game of Thrones, which of course is on a a cable channel I don’t subscribe to, so I am watching the series on DVD from the library. I’ve watched two seasons, so far. (Yes, I use the library; I’m there maybe two or three times a week.) And I just have to say WOW. I love this series. It’s a little violent for my taste at times—but the violence is necessary to the story.

But I’m not going to bend your ear about the violence. I’m here to talk about the men. I’m a little enamored by several of the guys on the show. Well, MOST of the men on the show, really, what a scrumptious cast.

I wanted to choose one for the post and I could not. So I picked my top three Game of Thrones men—each as delicious as the other, but in unique ways. Each one them could represent a romance-book hero, couldn’t they?

The tormented, VIRGIN, brave, bastard-warrior Jon Snow.

mcx-got-john-snow-lgn

The smart, sensitive, sexy Tyerion.

mcx-got-tyrion-lgn

The “savage” wild man who is tamed by his woman.

mcx-got-khal-drogo-lgn

Don’t ask me to choose, dear reader, I don’t think I could. Could you?

While you thinking about choices, choose Lady Smut and subscribe today.

10 Responses to “Game of Thrones HAWTness”

1. Sue Swift/Suz deMello August 7, 2014 at 12:47 am #

Jamie started out as a creep but I love the way his character developed through adversity. And yeah, he’s hot, like his brother Tyrion, who is one of the coolest characters on the show.

• Madeline Iva August 7, 2014 at 3:20 pm #

With Jamie you get this sense of “if only” –the past is the past–but the relationship he has with Bree is so great. She’s all about honor and around her he just has to do the right thing — love it!

2. Liz Everly August 6, 2014 at 7:37 am #

It seems everybody likes Jamie Lannister. I dunno…he’s a bit too pretty for me, I suppose.

3. Liz Everly August 6, 2014 at 7:36 am #

Reblogged this on Liz Everly and commented:

Game of Thrones HAWTness

4. Terry Tyler August 6, 2014 at 2:41 am #

I totally agree re Tyrion and Drogo, though find Jon Snow (he who knows nothing) a bit too bland in temperament to be sexy. Preferred Robb Stark. I also think Jamie Lannister is lush, and would have done Ned Stark some damage, too. Oh, and I wouldn’t kick Oberyn Martell out of bed to get to you, either. Or Daaario whatsit, who Danaerys was shagging. As for not liking the violence, pfffft! It’s all part of it!!!

• Liz Everly August 6, 2014 at 7:32 am #

I do like Robb Stark, as well. There are MANY hot guys (and women) on the show. I had a hard time choosing! Thanks for commenting!

5. Elizabeth Shore August 5, 2014 at 2:19 pm #

My reaction as well! I do love and agree with your other choices, but leaving Jamie Lannister out is like forgetting about George Clooney when talking about gorgeous male celebrities over ago 50.

However, kudos to you for your library visits, Liz! I first got hooked on reading as a kid by visiting my local library. Loved loved loved that place. Libraries will always hold a special place in my heart. ♥

• Liz Everly August 5, 2014 at 4:13 pm #

I take my girls with me, too. They love it. I have no idea what I would have done without our local libraries and their programs.

6. Madeline Iva August 5, 2014 at 12:01 pm #

No JAMIE LANNISTER????? Liz, have you been *watching* the show? Oh, the humanity!

Tell us what you think (but please respect the views of others)