Fifty Shades Darker Celebration & Valentine's Giveaway
by Madeline Iva
Are you going to see FIFTY SHADES DARKER this weekend? We are!
Well, Elizabeth SaFleur and I are. We’ve already got our tickets and we’re taking our spouses. Not only that–we’re holding a celebration event on Facebook to chat with y’all about the FIFTY SHADES DARKER movie. We hope you join us!
Go to our event on facebook, press the *interested* button, then tell us what you thought about the movie:
- What did you love? The actors, characters, settings, costumes, plot?
- How did FIFTY SHADES DARKER compared to the book and the first movie?
- Do you love billionaire romance themes in general? Or BDSM romances in particular? ; >
We’re also blogging about fascinating aspects of the movie here. (Don’t worry, we’ll post everything over at the fb event too.)
- Reasons Why Billionaire Romances Are Never Going Away
- My obsession with Jamie Dornan
- 5 Ways In Which Real Life Millionaires Aren’t Like Us
- Jackie Horne from ROMANCE NOVELS WITH FEMINISTS will stop by. We’re discussing where young women are going with BDSM and how this is or isn’t reflected in the movie.
- Joey Hill shares with us how to get kinky with her 10 favorite kitchen items.
Admittedly, not all of us at the blog are 50 Shades lovers. You might not be either — that’s why we have other smexy Valentine’s Day posts to offer you this month. Check out our posts on:
- Black Kink
- Galentine’s Day
- Blow-Job University
- Why the Kama Sutra is so cool–even without the pictures!
- Raising Your Sex Life From the Grave: A Round-Up of Sensual Self-Help Books
- Bed Dance Is The New Lap Dance
- Lexi raises her eyebrows about the new bi-coastal sex club Snctm and The Return to Snctm
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
This Valentine’s Day weekend, we’re offering a Kama Sutra giveaway from Lux Aromatica that includes massage oil, soap, a candle, and lip balm.
To enter the giveaway, hit the SUBSCRIBE button on our blog now–it’s the pink button up at the top on the right–and fill out the form. One random winner will be chosen from central Virginia where Kerensa’s stores are located and one random winner from the nation at large. (Continental US only, please!)
We look forward to seeing you all this weekend, even if you’re just stopping by to say hi. — xoxo
Madeline Iva writes fantasy and paranormal romance. Her fantasy romance, WICKED APPRENTICE, featuring a magic geek heroine, is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and through iTunes. Sign up for Madeline Iva news & give aways.